They'll be mailed out as soon as I get the engagement photos back from our amazing photographers. I just got an email saying they're almost ready to send us the DVD. I can't wait! We'll post them up here (along with some photos that Cody's parents promised us) as soon as we can, and send our favorite as a print with the magnets.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Save the Dates out soon!
I've finished the design for the save the date magnets, and have started printing them out. Well, I printed off a few sheets, then the printer ran out of yellow ink and turned them pink! Oh well. The ones that printed in the right colors look even better than I had hoped! They look almost like we got them done professionally. I hope the invitations turn out this nice...
They'll be mailed out as soon as I get the engagement photos back from our amazing photographers. I just got an email saying they're almost ready to send us the DVD. I can't wait! We'll post them up here (along with some photos that Cody's parents promised us) as soon as we can, and send our favorite as a print with the magnets.
They'll be mailed out as soon as I get the engagement photos back from our amazing photographers. I just got an email saying they're almost ready to send us the DVD. I can't wait! We'll post them up here (along with some photos that Cody's parents promised us) as soon as we can, and send our favorite as a print with the magnets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment