This month, the big goal is to get catering figured out! Megan took us to two tastings (omg yummy free food and drinks), and spammed caterers with inquiries for quotes on our behalf. We're also looking into the possibility of getting a food truck, and doing ice cream for dessert instead of cake. Nothing solid yet, but we're hoping to get that figured out here in the next few weeks.
I also went last week to meet up with my dress-maker to give her the final details and the deposit on the dresses. We also scheduled a fitting in January, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Yays! I also ordered my shoes, and they are hawt.
Finally, our engagement photo shoot is tomorrow. Once we get the proofs back from our photographers, I'll finally have some nice pictures to put in the gallery! We'll be doing the shoot at the Washington Park Arboretum, where we had initially thought about having the ceremony, and then possibly moving onto the UW campus. Now we just need to figure out what the heck to wear...
No comments:
Post a Comment