Well, mostly. I finally got the majority the save the dates out in the mail, so I'm happy to have those off my list of things to do. I'm waiting on a handful more addresses, so I have one more batch to send out yet. Also, the photos I sent with the magnets turned out a little darker than I was hoping. Note to self: order proof prints next time! Oh well.
Now I get a break from cutting out address labels until February/March, when the formal invitations go out. I may start working on those early, since they're going to take time to assemble...
In website-related news, I updated the ceremony page to include pictures of the people that will be involved. I stole most of the images from Amanda's wedding pictures, since they turned out so nicely. Except for Dana's... which makes me grateful for Facebook.
I also visited my venue last week to chat with the owner, and originally I
had hoped to temporarily hang some of my decorations in the venue to
see what they actually look like in the space. I brought them along and
everything, but ended up getting a nasty migraine and had to leave
early. I was sad, especially since I don't get those very often. Guess
I'll have to make another appointment with them.
I'm also waiting on Megan to get back to me on quotes for dessert, ideas on
places to have dinner with the family the night before
(rehearsal-dinner: the light version), and sit down with our caterer.
Mmmm. Food.
No comments:
Post a Comment