Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Year of the Dragon is here!

Four months to go!

Went to my first dress fitting on the 13th with a friend from school. Chrissy has done an incredible job with the design! It still needs a lot of work, though, since the dress is currently about 5" too long and doesn't quite fit my bust. I go back in mid-February to get fit again. Yay!

Had a great meeting yesterday with Megan to talk about how we're going to set up the venue, centerpieces, and all sorts of other things. We'll only have four large round tables, which means I only need to make four full-size centerpieces. The rest are all going to be cocktail tables and plinths. We'll also have a lounge in the back next to the dance area with two super comfortable couches. There will be tons of candles, so I'm excited about that. I need to figure out the centerpieces still, though... hm, more on that forthcoming. Still a lot of things to finalize, but first I need to start assembling invitations...

No comments:

Post a Comment