Well, I didn't end up doing quite as much in December as I thought I might, since I really only took a few days off. Oh well, we did accomplish some things.
We finally got around to meeting with our caterer to talk menu and about the cutting cake. We're really excited; the cakes we tasted were delicious, and both tastings we've been to of theirs have been fantastic. The food is in good hands. They aren't called Seattle's most creative caterer for nothin'.
Let's see... what else? We started putting together the music playlist. It's got a long way to go and isn't really ordered yet... but at least we've started! Um. I bought a HD webcam for the live video streaming so that the random people who can't join us will have good quality video to watch! I also added a tab at the top as a placeholder for whenever I actually set up the account...
January should be pretty busy. I have a dress fitting and some meetings to go to... oh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment