Thursday, April 21, 2011

We have a website!

Well, instead of doing a cookie-cutter wedding website I'm opting for a hybrid blog/website combo. Why a blog? Several reasons, actually. First, to give me an excuse to stay organized, and have a record to look back on someday. Second, to give me an outlet for my ideas, especially to keep from constantly driving Cody up the wall with them. Finally, I'd like to have a specific location for me to chat things over with people involved as an alternative to a long string of emails. On a more creative note, there are slightly more options to customize the look and feel of the website on Blogger without worrying too much about the code on the back end.

I still need to populate the pages with what little information I have, and scrounge up some photos...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment