I put the formal invitations out in the mail this morning. I've been assembling them for about the last week, and Cody and I worked most of last night on finishing them up. I feel accomplished now, and they turned out really nicely.
Now I get to wait for the RSVPs to come back...
Let's see... I set up the video stream page last night, so that's ready to go. We need to test it out with the new camera, and see if we can get it to work in HD. I don't want to have to fight with it the day of. Press play and let it go! I really hope people tune in.
Still cranking through getting decorations figured out, painted, and/or assembled, not to mention writing the ceremony. Now that I've finished my graphic novel, I should have more time to do everything...
No comments:
Post a Comment